# Working area : 1300*2500*200mm # spindle : 3.0 kw water cooling spindle # table : T-Slot table # transmission : X, Y Rack and gear transmission , Z-axis Taiwan TBI ball screw # inverter : Sunfar inverter # square rail from Taiwan HIWIN # stepper motor and Leadshine M860 driver # Operating System : DSP control system # Artcam software # tool sensor, tools box # oil injection system
wood machine woodworking cnc router 1325
1. Mode 1325 machine is specially designed for woodworking, metal and advertisement.It has high precision, fast speed, cost-effective.
2. By the way of seamless welding and vibrating treatment,the lathe bed steel structure is firm, durable, strength steel and non-deformation.
3. Computer cabinets and Weihong control system make the machine have good stability and high reliability.
4. Using automatic lubrication system, it's convenient for maintenance.
5. Owns more functions of power-off restoration, continuation on break point, working time anticipation etc.
6. XYZ axis adopt high-precision linear and square rail from Taiwan. High-precision and durable no learance rolling ball screws for Z axis, it's imported from Yintai brand in Taiwan, rack drive for X Y axis, high precision, faster and better efficiency.
3KW air cooling
X\Y axis Rack and Opinion + Hiwin Square guide from Taiwan;Z axis ball screw
DSP control system
|Leadshine servo motor and drivers|
AC220V/380v ±10% / 50~60Hz
Welded Structure with thick steel
Max. Working Speed
Type3/Artcam/UG/Pro-E/Mastercam/Ucancam V8 etc
2-16mm shank bits ER32
Can be customized according to the requirements
Application of wood router
Woodworking industry, door, cabinets, kitchen utensils, wave board processing, MDF sheet carving, screen, calligraphy tablet design , relief, wood furniture, computer tables
Question about the CNC Router:
1. What kind of gaurentee do you offer on your proffessional range of CNC router?
We offer a full 12 months back to base warranty on the router cnc and relevant manufacturers warranty on 3rd party add ons. This covers electrical and mechanical parts under 'normal use'. Please see a list of our terms and conditions.
2. How do you send your CNC wood router?
They are firstly greased thouroughly and packaged in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we send machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirement, send by air or by train. When the goods arrive at your sea port or destination, you can pick up goods with the bill of lading we offered. Or we can arrange the cargo agent to send goods to your door.
3. I want a size that you don`t make as standard, is this possible?
Absolutely, we design and manufacture everything ourselves and indeed do many custom builds.
4. I am new to CNC, how difficult are your machines to operate?
We help a lot of beginners in CNC, if you have a reasonable knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time learning it is not that bad. Quite often when we sell a machine we send the manual out before the machine is ready for the customer to read ahead.
5. Does machine comes with software?
Yes, we offer Type3, ArtCAM software with machine, so it will be more convenient for you to operate machine.
6. How do you make the machine to cut parts? Is it easy?
CNC Controller, the motion control software we use, is based on standard G-codes. The G-codes provide a source code comprised of inches and axis movements which can be edited and understood by others. Most CAM packages will generate G-codes from the drawings you create. What you need is to create program from CAM software.
7. Do you offer training about products?
Yes, we can assign technician arrive at your company for the training at some charge, and accommodation, food, tickets will be charged.
Our exhibition and factory
If you are interested in wood cnc router, feel free to contact me.
We are looking for dealers all over the world.
Welcome to Jinan Lifan Machinery Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Ruth Kong